Quit Tobacco | FREE 8 Week Smoking Cessation Class
Quit Tobacco includes Nicotine Replacement Therapy (patches/gum/lozenges). Four weeks of teaching and four weeks of Nicotine Replacement Therapy.
- February 13
- February 20
- February 27
- March 6
- March 13
- March 20
- March 27
- April 3
All classes are on Tuesdays at 10am-11am in the Community Building.
Please try to attend starting at the first class for the most chance of success!
Please consider attending if:
- Are you ready to quit or are thinking about quitting?
- Are tired of spending money on tobacco and having nothing to show for it?
- Would like to be healthier / have fewer sick days / feel better?
- You want your children and pets to breath fresh air.
- Have tried quitting before OR have never tried quitting?
- You don’t want the stress of worrying about the new BHA no-smoking requirements.
- A desire to taste foods again, smell scents once more and not smell like cigarettes anymore.
Women who are pregnant will be seen 1:1 through a program called Baby & Me Tobacco Free. Please call Christina at 812-349-2150 or stop by one of the classes to schedule an appointment with her if you are pregnant.